What a day…
1. Woke up at 6:20 with David.
2. Woke up again at 7:30 with David and Elijah.
3. Made breakfast, fed Elijah, did dishes until 9:30.
4. Danced with David and Elijah in the studio for an hour – SO FUN!!!
5. Ate lunch.
6. Cleaned out fridge, checked email, put David to bed.
7. Answered phone, emailed State College Magazine re: photography on Saturday (they’re coming!), put more stuff in box for theater.
AT THIS POINT, I WAS VERY FRUSTRATED… AND THEN IT BEGAN TO SNOW!!!! Sometimes I need those little reminders that God is still in control of this mad-house. It always reminds me of sweet home Chicago when it snows here!
8. Ran around house trying to find iPod – it was in my sneaker in the kitchen… right where David left it! 🙂
9. Taught from 4 until 5:00, cooked microwave dinner. Received message to call Collegian reporter. Called, so did not eat dinner.
10. Taught from 5:15 until 8:28, when Collegian photographer finally showed up.
11. Ate Subway (thank you Chuck!!!) with Chuck and David.
12. Shower with David, pj’s
And I wonder why there are always dishes in my sink.