Please don’t assume that we know you will be taking the same thing you took in the Fall!
If you didn’t receive (or misplaced) a spring brochure and registration form, you can pick one up in the waiting room today!
UPDATES & REMINDERS
- This week is the last week to make up any missed classes from the Fall semester to be eligible for perfect attendance awards.
- Spring Semester begins Monday, January 14th.
- All private dance lessons will switch to their new times on Monday, January 14th. Please remember that privates should be paid for monthly, at the beginning of the month. Questions, please see Miss Sarah.
- Make sure you indicate on your registration form whether you will be performing with your classes in our April recital. Costume measurements will be taken in the next two weeks, and recital costume deposits must be included with your registration.
- The following classes have limited enrollment left:
- Creative Ballet
- Happy Feet Tap
- Ballet 1-2
- Tap 1-2
Pirouettes and pixie dust!